- Virginia's Year in Review: Part II - WRIC - December 30, 2015
- Court: Closed session for selection of mayor was improper - Washington Post - December 30, 2015
- No. 19 West Virginia Tops Virginia Tech 88-63 - ABC News - December 30, 2015
- Amtrak train #94 Northeast Regional delayed east of Richmond - wtkr.com - December 30, 2015
- On the Chesapeake Bay, Tangier Island Is Drowning In Red Tape - WVTF - December 30, 2015
- 2015: A year in review - Franklin News Post - December 30, 2015
- Further Ethics Reform to Be Explored in State Capitol - NBC 29 News - December 29, 2015
- Bedford County real estate developer seeks 5th Congressional seat - WSET - December 29, 2015
- Virginia transfer to head St. Pete-based VA health network - TBO.com - December 29, 2015
- AP Photos: Virginia's year of tragedies and triumphs - Washington Post - December 29, 2015
Senator Steve Newman, Senator Tom Garrett, Delegate Kathy Byron and Delegate Scott Garrett support the legislative efforts of the Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance, formerly the Lynchburg Regional Chamber on issues that impact businesses in the Lynchburg region.
Welcome to the Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance’s Free Enterprise Network, website. Here you'll find all the tools you'll need to get involved in the political process.
We encourage you to use these online tools to connect with your elected representatives and to help them understand issues that are important to you and your business. Your elected officials represent your views and interests, but they need to hear from you in order to do so.
It is the responsibility of the business community to engage and inform legislators and policy makers about how laws and regulations impact the bottom line. Help us project a unified voice of business.
Thank you for lending your voice.
COO & Executive Vice President